Replacement Window Brands
Our Favorite Window Brands
At HRTI we prefer industry-leading (and award winning) replacement window brands. There are a few brands we recommend to homeowners above all others. We prefer these windows because of their quality, look or aesthetic, energy efficiency and durability.
Windows that will need to be replaced again in 5 – 10 years aren’t worth the lower upfront price you paid for them. They won’t give you the same return on your investment a good quality window will. An energy efficient window will help keep down your heating and cooling bills. HRTI won’t install a window of lesser quality on our own homes and we don’t believe in putting them in our customer’s homes either.
While the following replacement window brands are among our favorites, we work with distributors who have access to many more quality options. If you prefer another, particular brand of replacement window not mentioned below, just let us know! We will work to get you the windows you want. There are more quality brands on the market.
HRTI’s Top Window Picks:
- Pella – Well known, high quality and energy efficient, Pella offers the lowest moisture content of all wood windows which minimizes warping and cracking. There is a lifetime warranty on all Pella windows.
- Sierra Pacific – Sierra Pacific’s focus is on sustainability. They are a green window supplier who specialize in the unique bi-fold, multi-slide and special shaped windows. Windows are available in several materials and are powder coated.
- Simonton – HRTI specifically has chosen to carry the Reflections 5500 series of Simonton windows because of its high quality, energy efficiency and durability. These vinyl windows are argon filled with Low-E glass coatings.
- Sunrise – Sunrise Windows are responsibly sourced and handcrafted right here in the United States and are backed by a lifetime, transferable, non-prorated warranty. Sunrise is a green company which received an EnergyStar award in 2020.
- Weathershield – For the customer that requires a more custom window with a premium look and feel, Weathershield provides a boutique window experience. These windows are tailored for the clients with a more discriminating taste.
- Western Window Systems – Disappearing glass walls and windows, open corner sliding glass doors and aluminum framed glass walls that are much lighter than steel but just as strong and more affordable.
Read the J.D. Power Special Report: Simonton Ranks Highest for a Fourth Consecutive Year in Customer Satisfaction
What’s Special About These Window Brands?
All of the windows we offer our customers are Energy Star rated and feature Low-E glass coatings to provide the most energy efficiency possible. Low-E glass, or low emissivity glass, minimizes the amount of ultraviolet and infrared light that can pass through. Also, most of our windows can be cleaned from the inside of your house making life just a little bit easier.
We will make sure the windows we order are custom made to fit your existing window opening or to fit new construction. As we have access to so many high-quality brands, we are able to offer our customers the flexibility to mix and match window types to be sure you are meeting HOA or historical requirements.
How Can We Help You?
Our experienced consultants can help find the type of window that will fit best into your style, size, and space of your home and guide you to make the right decision for your project. Contact us today to make an appointment for a free consultation with one of our replacement window brands experts.
Want to learn more about the differences in window styles? Not sure if you need double-hung, single-hung or casement? Check out our page on window styles to learn more!